NIPSCO sold it's ESP program to NICOR "Pivotal Home Solutions". Before then NIPSCO had reputable contractors and actually honored their warranties.

It was great customer appreciated service. Now it's been run horribly. Pivotal gives the jobs to the contractors that have the lowest claim charge amounts. This means substandard and dangerous repairs by substandard contractors.

Nicor owns Nicor Home Solutions in Illinois. They bought out three HVAC companies to do their substandard work. Look at their online reviews! I can't believe NIPSCO allows their name to be associated and tarnished by these hacks.

Just wait until they blow up a house NIPSCO!

You're certain to be apart of the lawsuit, no matter how well your attornies say you're isolated. Remember Sheila Greenberg, and how you didn't care what was going on in your customer's homes?

Product or Service Mentioned: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 31, 2017.

Comments

I was wondering about this service. I signed up in 2010 when NIPSCO was running the ESP program.

I remember seeing something about the transfer, but thought nothing about it.

Today, I realized that I have been paying $11.90 per month, about $1,000 so far for he peace of mind. Now I am wondering if it was money wasted, or if they will live up to the agreement if a problem should occur?

PivotalHomeSolutions

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. If you would like us to address your questions or investigate your situation, please feel free to give us a call at 855-890-2163 or you can e-mail us through our website at https://www.yourhomesolutions.com.

Pivotal Home Solutions has over 1.2 million contracts in multiple states throughout the U.S.

Our company is a trusted provider of comprehensive warranty plans, as well as leasing programs for water heaters and appliances in some markets. We strive to provide a great customer experience.